13 February, 2012

Sushi Mushi


'Mushi' means DRAGON (It's the Dragon year!) in old asian language or cute/awesome/cool/delicious according to Urban Dictionary. Ok, chop chop, enough of nonsense, let's get to the point...

It's been quite a while since my last update as I was either enjoying all the good food prepared by my dearest mom at home or going out to all those restaurants or food stalls that I've missed since I left home! So I gained 2kg in one month!  (T____T)

Moreover, I didn't have my camera with me most of the time (I know it's irresponsible for me to say this). But anyway, me and my dearest mom managed to put up a good sushi dinner for the family at home for celebrating the New Year without turning the kitchen upside down.

Clockwise from left: Spicy fried Udon, Sushi Platter, Unagi Roll, Ebi Tempura, Dragon Roll, etc.

I'm taking five classes for my final semester this year including two upper level Economics classes and two German classes. That's really keeping me busy all the time but I'll try to update more often soon! So that's all for this time. Now running off to my German conversation class!


Tschüss und bis später! (Bye and see you later!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...